You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- information about your data stored by us and how it is processed,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us and
- data portability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.